Sunday, December 4, 2011

My second wedding anniversary...

Me and my husband will be celebrating our second anniversary tonight (just stay home). I'm wondering if I could plan something special for him instead of eating cake or having candlelit dinner. What do men love?? not men but my "hubby"... think..think..think.....Owhhh ALLAH I'm outta ideas now! I just want to make him happy and proud of me as his wife, I don't want to spoil our anniversary but I've no idea what should I do to make him feel loved and appreciated. I found this when I surf the Internet --> "No matter what his quirky hobby is, do something to show that you appreciate every side of him". Owhhh nooooo... he like fishing, do I need to give him a one day of fishing trip since guys don't need romance? OMG..... I really hate this!
how about "Romantic spa"? hahahahaaaaa...love this one! but I can't imagine both of us having our special day with one stupid tap and bucket (no bathtub and very limited space). really bad idea for me, so forget it! what else??




Romantic spa for loving couple like us :p

hmmm let me see what can I do..... if Allah wills everything will be perfect!

For you my husband, I don't know how to create the beautiful poems or etc., but I copy this beautiful words just to expressing my feelings on you.

"if I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin and the feel of your heart beating with mine.. knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you! thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life & happy anniversary" - your wife-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts